QM2353 dual-chamber pacing system analyzers are professional pacing analyzers and necessary tools in the process of pacemaker implantation, which are mainly used to test parameters such as pacing threshold, perception and impedance during operation, and also to judge whether the electrode position is appropriate.
1. PSA pacing system analysis function, 11 pacing modes, and rapid measurement of multiple pacing system parameters
2. TST pacemaker test, which automatically recognizes the pacing mode and measures pacemaker parameters.
3. Real-time printing of pacing parameters, measurement parameters and intracavitary electrocardiogram
4. Touch screen, knob control, convenient and accurate parameter adjustment
5. Self-inspection and self-test functions